There are reports that the new iOS 7 has started draining the battery life of Apple mobile devices. While some features have been life changing, this issue causes many people to question their decision to move to the highly anticipated software upgrade.
There are a few things to do to help remedy this battery problem.
- Decrease the screen brightness. It’s the cited solution for fixing battery-draining problems.
- Turn off Air Drop mode, which looks for iPhones nearby.
- Turn off Wi-Fi searching.
- Turn of 3-D home screens by not using the dynamic wallpapers that come standard in the new iOS.
- Disable Background App Refresh. This is a new feature and could be the root problem for not iPhone 5c and 5s users. Here’s how to change this setting. Go to Settings > General > Background App Refresh. There you will see all the apps running in the background while you are not interactive with them… draining your batter like a vampire.
- Lastly, do not use your phone while in charge mode.