There are a lot of logo site resources available on the internet. Here are a few site that to help inspire you for your next logo project.
- Logo Pond
- Logo Galleria
- Logo Faves
- Logo Fury
- Logo of the Day
- Design Dosage
Each logo conveys a visual message by way of colors, shapes and font faces.
Here are 5 great logo tips when developing your next logo.
- Know what the logo represents. Ask yourself… what’s the point of this logo?
- Design a batch of logo to filter out the best one. Get as much feed back from others as possible to ensure that it’s suitable for a job required.
- Know where the logo will be used. If a logo is only used for the internet, you can design it using only 72dpi as opposed to 300dpi. This will cut down on your screen rendering time and speed up your productivity plus save desk space.
- Design it with a number of variations to insure usability with a variate of medias. For example showing a non-color version for black/white or gray scale print ads, a victor scalable version and a small icon version for the browser favorite icon (favicon).
- Learn from other logo successes and failures.